Our experience gives us first-hand knowledge of how vital effectively implemented planning and control procedures are to the delivery of construction and engineering projects within and budget constraints.How we can help
Our skilled planning personnel can ensure that the necessary planning and project control procedures are in place and being followed to ensure that you have a true picture of how your project is performing. The programme is one of the most essential tools in contracting. It not only provides the basis for planning and monitoring work but also, in a dispute, the foundation for demonstrating the impact of critical events. The degree to which it can be used depends on the skill of the person preparing it and the level of detail incorporated.
- Tender Planning - including assistance with the presentation of method statements.
- Design Planning - we consider that an important part of the project development and its success is a detailed design programme, which can be fully integrated with the construction programme if required. Our team contains extensive experience if preparing and monitoring these programmes.
- Project Programming- KPMC can prepare project programmes and procedures from drawings, specifications, schedules of work, or bills of quantities.
- Programme Appraisal - Contractors' programmes can be considered and advised upon regarding logic, sequence and durations.
- Progress Monitoring - we can provide a project tracking service to monitor actual progress against planned.