Corporate Strategic Guidance
KPMC can help you review strategy at a corporate level with the aim of answering the following questions:
- Where is the business trying to get to in the long-term (direction)
- Which markets should a business compete in and what kind of activities are involved in such markets? (markets; scope)
- How can the business perform better than the competition in those markets? (advantage)?
- What resources (skills, assets, finance, relationships, technical competence, facilities) are required in order to be able to compete? (resources)?
- What external, environmental factors affect the businesses' ability to compete? (environment)?
- What are the values and expectations of those who have power in and around the business? (stakeholders)